Welcome to the FQB...Dedicated to my Dear Departed Friend

"The Believer is Happy, the Doubter, Wise" Greek Proverb

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hump Day Blues

FQB: In His Own Words
"Life after death is an unproven myth. Death after life is the harsh reality."


It's Wednesday mourning and I'm not sure what to write about. Fred would have told me..."Just sit down, shut up, and type out the garbage you would normally let fly from your pie hole."

I didn't watch the morning news today except to check the weather. I've gotten tired of the race for the 2008 presidency. Every time I think that a candidate I would vote for has entered the race, I find out they support a policy I don’t care for. Why can’t we have a good libertarian candidate that doesn’t want to create a nanny-state or a theocracy?

No comments: