Welcome to the FQB...Dedicated to my Dear Departed Friend

"The Believer is Happy, the Doubter, Wise" Greek Proverb

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

About My Friend Fred

FQB's Quote of the Day
"It's always ugly when the two bloated beasts, religion and politics, partner-up and dance."

Fred was a wonderful person and my dear friend for over twenty-eight years. We grew up together in the small town of Blenville, Pennsylvania. And though we would grow apart later in life his sudden and tragic death still haunts me to this day. I will never forget his wit and kindness. He helped me through many hard times in my life, and I owe him a debt of graditute that can no longer be repaid. I can only hope that his family can find it in their heart to forgive him. Perhaps reading this blog will remind them of the good times that came before his fall from grace.

No comments: